22-Ton Amada EM-2510NT Servo Turret Punch Press
Manufactured in 2004Request Quote
EM-NT Series – Servo-Electric Turret Punch Press
The cutting-edge EM Series turret punch press uses twin AC servo drives directly coupled to the drive shaft. Amada’s third generation drive system combines the simplicity of the original clutch and brake technology with the high speeds of the fastest hydraulic ram driven systems. The result is unmatched performance, superior reliability, and lower operating costs. Excelling in lean environments the EM can deliver 500 HPM (1″ centers), slug pull prevention, forming control, 45 station and 58 station turrets, large table size and a full featured PC based network control.
The EM2510NT Delivers:
- High productivity with slug pull protection
- 500 HPM on 1″ center – world’s highest hit rate!
- Vacuum-powered slug pull protection system!
- Up to 50% documented cost reduction over conventional turret presses
- Connectivity with your entire shop through the machine’s NT-based
- Controller – instantly access part programs, multi-media help files and production schedules
EM2510NT Standard Features
- High speed punching – newly designed AC servo direct twin drive improves hit rate, 500 HPM on 1″ centers and 1800 SPM marking system
- 100″ X-axis table can process 8′ sheets without repositioning, reducing process time and improving accuracy
- Energy-saving design levels out power consumption, reducing it by up to 60% compared to conventional machines
- Higher positioning speed improves productivity
- Brush table design provides scratch-free processing, eliminating secondary finishing, and also minimizes noise during positioning
- Free-standing, PC-based network CNC Control allows for flexible layout
- Increased turret feed clearance – .984″ accepts higher forming process
- Large turret, 45 station, 4 auto-index standard, reduces setup
- Power vacuum slug pull system (patent pending) virtually eliminates slug pull concerns
- 500HPM (0.197″ stroke & 1″ pitch)
- 780SPM (0.197″ stroke & 0.040″ pitch)
- 1800SPM (0.197″ pitch marking)
- Turret 45 Station 4 A/I
- Slide Type Die Holder Standard
- Feed Clearance0.984″
- Press Capacity20 Metric Tons
- AMNC-F (Fanuc) ControllerNetwork support and job input by bar code
- Sheet Size (without reposition) 50″ x 100″
- Axis SpeedX-Axis: 3950″/min.
- Y-Axis: 3150″/min.
- Brush Table Standard
Elite Machinery is your used fabrication machinery dealer. Contact us for punch presses, press brakes and lasers!